I think the post title says it all really.
After a few days of CRM errors - the result of trying to install MS Dynamics CRM 2011 RollUp 6, 10v2 & 11, then uninstalling 11 to roll back to 10v2 - we finally got the CRM operational again. The issue, in case you were wondering was an ASP DLL file that was out dated, didnt get updated and threw a wrench in the works.
Anyway, we are past that now and ready to focus on reapplying the updates. However the problem was, as the post title says, that the Data Connector would not install.
The solution, was found over here: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/crm/thread/011c34dd-7d44-4e91-8ec7-d3831835458f and I thank them for documenting it.
In summary, the Data Connector had essentially become an orphaned version. So the solution was, after receiving the error, to install the RollUp patches for SSRS Data Connector, then try reinstalling the SSRS DataConnector.
For Clarification, the steps taken were:
- Install SrsDataConnector -> Error -> Click "cancel"
- Install UR6 for SrsDataConnector
- Install UR10v2 for SrsDataConnector
- GoTo "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions" (or whatever your install location is)
- Start "SetupSrsDataConnector.exe", select "Repair" this time.
(Note: my list is slightly modified from the one in the link above)
Once completed, SSRS was good to go.