Locked Out Of My Sharepoint Site... Ooops

Today I did a stupid thing. I accidently removed my user account from the Sharepoint sub-site. Period.

No access for me... unfortunately, I had also, just prior to this, removed all the other user accounts as they were not needed.

Luckily, after a little searching and reading up, I found a way to get back in.

On the Sharepoint server, using the STSADM command to administer the sites, I ran this command to re-add my account back into the sub-site. It should be noted here that I was locked out of a subsite (that I had just created) - not the whole thing.

The stsadm command can be found in here:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN>

It has a lot of different options and switches, but the ones I needed were:

stsadm -o enumallwebs

to get the websites URL. Then:

stsadm -o enumroles

to get the available roles I can use. Then finally:

stsadm -o 
     adduser 
     -url http://SERVER/SITE 
     -userlogin DOMAIN\USER 
     -role "Full Control" 
     -useremail USER@EMAILDOMAIN.COM 
     -username USERNAME

(I have formatted the switches on seperate lines however they should all be typed together on the same line)